If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree - Jim Rohn

Monday 11 November 2013

Hiatus...

Hey guys,

I know, I know. I've been away for a while. Days... Weeks... Months actually. And I do apologise.

But...

This hiatus will continue for a little while yet. This is a blog about me, but also, about health and fitness. And lately, I haven't been doing well with either the health, or the fitness.

Now, before you get concerned, no I haven't been sick. But my eating has gotten out of control, my exercise is non-existent (if you take out the few hours I work a day), and I just feel flat and blah. Not exactly a great contributor for a health and fitness blog.

I'm also in the process of job and house hunting in Sydney. Yep, still living at home, and house and job hunting in another city. Difficult with a capital D! But, I have 2 weeks off from Saturday (16th) and I will be staying with a friend of mine (who we have decided is going to share a place with me) and doing the walking the streets handing in resumes to anyone who will take them thing. I am also trying to organise house/apartment inspections with real estate agents for the week/2 that I'll be there. Most have open houses on Saturdays, but if I can get in and see some of them during the week, then we can apply for some of them before the open house, giving us a better chance at securing the place.

So, until probably January, or even February, this blog will be on hiatus. Once I've got the job and the house, and the moving is done, and we are all settled in (including the adorable little kitten my housemate is getting), I can start to focus on me again. THEN I can start to get myself back into a routine, and back under control. Once I'm back in a routine, I will re-commence blogging on here.

In the meantime, you can find me over here at my other blog. This one is a little more personal, and it will chronicle everything including the house and job hunting, moving and settling in.

Hope to see you there.

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment