If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree - Jim Rohn

Sunday 8 July 2012

New Reading Material

So, I got a Kindle for my birthday right, and I have a few things on it. Mainly some fanfic PDF's of things I really like, and a few books. But I'm over most of them. So tonight I downloaded a few more books.

I downloaded:


It's The Help. Need I say more? I was a bit iffy about this book. I never actually knew it was a book until after I saw the movie. And I LOVED the movie. It had almost everything a movie needs, and usually with a movie adaptation of a book, the book is better so I hope it is. 


 I always love a good mystery, and what better than one steeped in history. I haven't read it yet, but the synopsis was good enough to draw me in. Can't wait to get to it though.


 It actually wasn't this book that drew me into this story. Originally I picked up The Invisible Ones. But when I saw this one was cheaper, and one of the first books, I downloaded this one instead. And the synopsis is interesting. And I generally love animal stories... so...


This book is kinda special to me. It's based on a true story about a wine maker and his sweetheart, as he starts up a winery in the Hunter Valley. Where I'm from! It's told by their daughter, and the letters the winemaker wrote to his girl. Such a sweet story. But sad too.


So, now that I have all these books, I need to get reading. And I will. Just not right now :D Tomorrow maybe.

Night.



No comments:

Post a Comment