If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree - Jim Rohn

Monday 9 April 2012

Blogger Challenge Week 8

This week's topic from Whirlsie: learning...

We never stop learning, it is a constant factor of life. In the 12WBT, we have such a big learning curve, and most of it is early on. Sometimes we don't fully realise what we have accomplished until we stop and take a look back.

1. What has been your biggest learning curve of the program?

I think my biggest learning curve of the program has been work. With my hours all over the place, I'm finding it hard to get my meals in at the right times. And I'm starving a lot of the time because of the fact that I'm on my feet all day. That's been my biggest struggle, and learning to deal with it has been my biggest learning curve. Not sure if I've mastered it yet though.

2. Have you had to learn something new over the last 8 weeks? ie cooking, sport etc?

I guess my new skill is more about new recipes. I have always enjoyed cooking (although I prefer things like cookies etc) and I love adding new recipes to my list of things I can cook. 

3. Are you planning on learning a new skill in the future?
I'd love to do a cooking class at some point. I will never be a Chef, and I don't want to be. But I do like to cook (doing this has reminded me of that) and I'd love to do a class where they teach us even more recipes and things to cook and do with out food. I think that would be fun.

Other than that I'd love to get back into martial arts. Maybe when I move in the future.

Once again, thanks for the great questions Whirlsie. You rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment