If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree - Jim Rohn

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Blogger Challenge Week 10

This week, the question and mindset is all about benefits. What have you gotten out of the program? What results have you seen? How have you changed; physically and mentally?

What are the benefits you have noticed about the way you look?


I haven't really lost any weight, which is unfortunate (I haven't exercised like I should have), but my skin is clearer. I don't feel bloated and puffy anymore.


What are the benefits you have noticed in your mindset? What breakthroughs have you had along the way?


Mindset wise, I always feel clearer after an exercise session. My brain feels less sluggish when I eat better. I feel more alert and awake when I eat well, and run. I guess my biggest breakthrough is that you can fall off the wagon, (I hate that phrase), but you just have to get back on. And the more you do it, the easier it gets. Silly huh? It's something that's said all the time, but it's taken until now for me to realise it, and have it sink in.


What are the benefits you have noticed in your fitness levels?


My fitness level has gone up amazingly. I can exercise longer and harder, and it doesn't feel as hard as it did at the beginning.


And, finally, what benefits have you noticed in your health?

I don't think I have noticed any major health benefits. I've never been someone who gets sick. I don't have allergies. I don't have hayfever or the like. So, really, I have nothing to compare it to I guess. I just feel better in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment