If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree - Jim Rohn

Friday 5 August 2011

TGIF

It really isn't as bad as I'm making it out to be, but I can't wait until Tuesday, when I have my next day off.

Today was supposed to be a day off, but I had to cover for my boss. That's ok, more hours means more money for me. YAY!!! I can do with all the money I can get.

I slept in a little late this morning, so I didn't get a workout in today either. I really think this week is just going to be a whitewash. But I have kept up with my good eating. I had breakfast this morning. I kinda skipped lunch, I had a little bit to eat but not much. I made a chicken salad for dinner, and off to work I went.

I really need to be more organised, because I have pretty much almost run out of healthy snacky things. I was pretty much starving by the time I got home tonight.

I'm so tired right now, and I think I'm coming down with a cold.

Heading to bed now.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment