If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree - Jim Rohn

Sunday 7 August 2011

Ahhhh August...

Why must you taunt me with days of sun and warmth, just to turn around and rain, and be cold and miserable. I want my warmth back! *just imagine me stamping my foot, crossing my arms and pouting, ala a 2 year old that doesn't get her way.

Today is the last day of my first week and it's been very bad. I should not have bought all that crap yesterday, because now I'm eating it. I devoured a bad of bbq chips (crisps) yesterday, along with a cherry ripe. Then today, I have devoured most of a bag of chocolate licorice bullets, and a bag of sat & vinegar chips. And now I feel like crap.

I skipped breakfast this morning. I really didn't get lunch. I worked 11-4, and now I just feel like I have no energy. Plus I feel like I'm coming down with a cold.

Argh! I just feel like s&%t!

I did, however, do alot of cleaning at the gym today, so I got a little bit of exercise in today.

This week really just didn't happen the way it was supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment