If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree - Jim Rohn

Thursday 9 February 2012

Pre-season task 8

Measure Up
Ok. So, we have made it to the 8th and final pre-season task. The 12wbt officially starts on Monday.

But, first, we have to 'measure up'. Body measurements and weight.

So... here we go.

Week 1 Thursday 9th Feb

Weight:     81.8kg Ouch!
R Arm:     32cm
L Arm:     32cm
Chest:       99cm
Waist:       95cm
Hips:         111cm
R Thigh:   63cm
L Thigh:   58cm

WTF!!!!!

5cm difference between my thighs?! I know to expect a little difference between my legs/arms etc because you use one side a little more than the other but 5CM! What. The. Hell?

Hopefully I can correct this imbalance over the next 12 weeks. I don't want my left leg to get bigger, but I'd like my right side to get smaller.

It's the opposite of my boobs. I'll explain later, in a different post.

I also bit the bullet and had photos taken. I didn't take them with the paper/magazine. One; I couldn't find one, and two; I'm not in this to win the 'most amazing transformation' prize either.


So... here goes.


Front View.
Right Side
Bum View
These photos are taken on slight angles (on the side or down), but they don't hide my shape. I'm alot bigger than I had convinced myself that I was. This is all about to change!



I will NEVER EVER EVER be this size again.
Summer Is Coming: No More Hide & Seek!
Via pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment