If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree - Jim Rohn

Thursday 16 February 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

This will be a regular posting. Every Wednesday it is weigh in day. Where we face the scales and see whether we have put in the hard work the previous week, or not. This week is only a short week. We only started Monday. And also... today is Thursday. I was driving home yesterday. I wasn't going to be able to weigh in on Wednesday.

My weight: 82.4kg. That's a gain of 600g.

Now, initially I was disappointed and upset. But then I realised something. I have been away for the past 6 days. And while I ate ok, I didn't eat amazingly well. James is a great cook. I think it's the Italian heritage. It's in their blood. He made lasagne from scratch. It's always amazing and this time was no exception. We went to the movies and had popcorn. We had Chinese on Friday night.

Oh well. I'm not apologising for it. I don't see him very often, so I'm not going to apologise for enjoying myself.

Also, while I trained for a few hours on Saturday, I couldn't move the rest of the week. I'm serious. Even yesterday, getting in and out of the car to drive home, hurt my legs a little. The pain is at the stage where it usually is the day after a full workout. So I can push through it.

All in all, practically no exercise, and not eating great = 600g gain. But next week, it will all go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment