If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree - Jim Rohn

Friday 10 February 2012

Yay for a few days off

So, a very, very quick update.

I am heading to Sydney in approx. 1 hour. I have just finished work (I started at 5am). I now have to shower, pack, and leave. I think I need petrol too.

So, tomorrow I have TRX training and I'm soooo excited. I've been hearing about this for months and have only just got the opportunity to train in it. So, after tomorrow, I will be able to use the TRX or, not only myself, but also my clients. It's an all over body workout, and you only need 1 metre or so of room.

I got my TRX in the mail the other day. It's kinda exciting to get mail. It doesn't happen very often.

So, TRX training tomorrow, then I have Sun, Mon and Tuesday in Sydney. I'm staying with a friend of mine (ex actually, but we're still really good friends) in Sutherland. I can't wait to have a few days of no work. Some time where I can sleep in and just relax.

Gtg. Need to pack and shower.

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment