If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree - Jim Rohn

Thursday 2 February 2012

Who, What, Where???

I know, I know. Last blog entry I was all about the 12wbt. I was excited about starting. I had my head set with some goals. I was ready for pre-season to start the next day. Then... radio silence.

So, you're asking, what happened?

Well, a few things. The main issue being the internet. Or, really, the phone.

For the last 2-3 months, our phone line has been playing up. It will work just fine, then, randomly, it will just cut out. No dial tone, no static, no nothing. For anything up to a week or more. Which means, for some reason, our internet wont work either.

It's frustrating. Very much so. We had tech guys come out, and tell us that there was nothing wrong (which there wasn't, because the phone would work when they came out to check it), and then it would stop working again the next day/week/hour. All very frustrating.

Hopefully it's fixed now. I hope. Fingers, toes and anything else crossed that I can.

Also, my computer kinda blew up. Well, not exactly blew up, but the battery started smoking, so I have to send it away to Toshiba because it's still under warranty, so they can either fix it, or give me a new one. So, I've been kinda without a computer. I have a netbook which I'm currently using, but I had to get all my files/favourites/music/everything off the hard drive of the computer I'm afraid to turn on. Which I have now, so yay for external hard drives.

So, I haven't really been able to do my 12wbt pre-season homework. I haven't been able to get to the internet, which means no vidoes, podcasts or emails to actually see what these tasks entail.

However..........

Today, the internet is working. Today I am downloading all the podcasts I can so I can listen to them with or without the internet. Today I am going to go through the tasks that are open and sit down and do them. Properly. With everything I have. No excuses. No cop outs.

I owe this to myself to do this properly. No-one can do this for me but me. So I will.

Step one...

Excuses.

So, I'll leave you now. I'll go off and do my pre-season homework. And I'll come back and tell you all about it. Maybe later today. Maybe tomorrow. But it will be done, and I'll post it here and on the forums to make myself accountable to all of you.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Never too late! That's what I say! Usually I'm talking to my PT clients about exercising, but it also applies to pre-season tasks!! Go do them and you'll finish with your head exactly in the right place! I'll be back to check on you (from one PT to another lol). Good luck and enjoy the planning!

    Amanda/Symphony
    www.putthekettleon.org

    ReplyDelete